Thursday, December 14, 2006

Death

Where are you taking me?
I would like to know please.
Hey you, in fact, all of you, why do you have masks over your mouth?
Can you speak to me? I'm talking to you.
Don't ignore me and speak among yourselves!
Why can't I move? Why can't I hear what I'm saying?
My lips are dry, why can't I lick them?
Where are you taking me again?
Someone say something about that please!
Why is it so cold? Why is this blanket over me so thin?
Could you all stop bringing me to wherever you are bringing me and at least warm me up?
Give me a thicker blanket at least!
Hey, you, can you see me?
Yes you, you are looking right at me. You can hear me too?
Thank GOD! You can see and hear me!
Pray tell me, where am I going? What's going on? Where are they taking me to?

The morgue my child, the morgue.

No comments: