Thursday, December 14, 2006

When it rains, it pours

A million of us fall everyday. I'm but only one of them. But we all fall together.

We would chat a little, though conversations don't last very long. Some of them would fall alongside with me but they pick up speed and fall faster, away from me, further and further.

Sometimes a few would crash into me as they fall, knocking me silly a little. Sometimes breaking me up. And then I would turn and curse and swear, yet sometimes, they looked pretty, and I would say "you're forgiven".

As I continue falling to the ground, I look back up and the skies are still grey, still full of my brethrens waiting to fall as well.

And when we all fall, we leave behind a trace of beauty, a rainbow which people often sigh upon, but never remembering the fall we take for them to enjoy the moment.

No comments: